Amora Organic Cat Litter is a clumping cat litter made from 100% natural and renewable wheat fibres and up to 3 x more productive than conventional clumping cat litter. The fine-pored structure offers excellent clumping properties and traps liquids and odours particularly quickly and securely thanks to the fibres' capillary system. Thereby is Amora Organic Cat Litter very economical in consumption and due to the low weight more pleasant to transport.
Amora Organic Cat Litter has a fragrant fine grain, therefore provides a soft paw feeling and is 100 % biodegradable - without artificial additives!
At a glance
- Extremely odour absorbent
- Naturally fragrant - without artificial additives
- Compostable and 100% biodegradable (please observe local disposal regulations if applicable!).
- 100% Pure cereal fibres
- Up to 3 x more productive than conventional cat litter
- 300% Moisture absorption
- Velvety soft to the paws
- Please cover the litter box with a layer of approx. 6cm high. Amora Organic Cat Litter fill.
- lumps, or solid excretions daily
- Refill with the same amount of fresh litter.
- Regularly empty and clean the litter box completely.
Give your cat enough time to get used to a new litter by using a transition period of about 2 weeks. Amora Organic Cat Litter mix with the usual litter.
Pregnant and lactating women, as well as young children, should stay away from dirty litter boxes, as cat feces may contain harmful germs. Always use disposable gloves when handling your pets' droppings or cleaning the litter box.